Wednesday, February 2, 2011

UN-REST IN EGYPT CONTINUES IN 1 DEAD 600 HURT SO FAR!!


This is the latest news out of Egypt thousands of supporters of the President Hosni Mubarak, came riding in on horses and camels, with whips in their hands, attacked an crowd of anti government protesters!  It is because of this now the two groups are upping the violence and throwing stones, bottles, firebombs etc at each other!!!

I am sure many of you out there are following this as I am! I implore President Mubarak, to take the advise of President Obama, and your people, resign and help heal the wounds of your country and start real lasting change!!!!! This is terrible and Egypt despite this is a beautiful country with lots of history! Protect it at all costs and don't let it fall into turmoil and ruin!!!!

With that said, I have to say in solidarity of the protesters and those voicing their opinions, to stay NON VIOLENT!! I support you in your calls for more open government, just choose the paths of Gandhi, and Martin Luther King! Call for Change with out Fighting physically for it!

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have died, or will die as a result of this! The world is watching Egypt!!

What are your thoughts?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment