This season's list of characters this year to me are at a whole new level!!! Who are my top favorites and who are my least favorites!?!?! Well lets explore:
Top 3:
1. RAJA - Not only because she is friends with my future husband, ADAM LAMBERT! But the sheer nature of her fashion, her elevated level of beauty and stardom!!! I live for RAJA!!!!!!
2. MARIAH - This is the truly hot and real housewife of Atlanta!!!! I love Mariah, OMG - So real, sooooo beautiful, and to me the most real looking queen out of the entire cast
3. TIE ( YARA SOFIA & ALEXIS MATEO!) - These two Latina Bombshells are competing for my heart! I want a true latina from the island! I am so excited they are just as Diva as Nina Flowers, and just as fun as Jessica Wild!! VIVA PUERTO RICO!!!!
Now my bottom 3:
1. Venus D-Lite - Yes When I used to perform back in the days, I share the very same last name, however, Ms. Venus and I are two different creatures. I chose to leave the performing circuit, however in Venus's case from the very first open audition moment to her terrible performance (I am not a spoiler look for yourself) Ms. Venue YOU NEED TO GO!
2. Shangela Laquifa Wadley - First of all with the most un appealing name of the bunch this repeat contestant has still failed to inspire and excite me! I believe that Ru made a bad call bringing back this queen when there were so many other queens from previous seasons who deserved this spot!!
3. Mimi Imfurst - There are two other big beautiful Divas who deserve respect and who could be an upset, Ms. Mimi you are not one of them! I wish you the best as you continue camp, however America's next Drag Superstar you are not!
There is of course still hope for those Queens who are in the middle of the pack (Carmen, Delta, Manila, Phoenix, & Stacy) to pull it out and impress me and become Americas Next Drag SUPERSTAR!! But for now I am sticking with these Top and bottom 3!!
What do you all think!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment